How Not to Die Audiobook is the New York Times Best Seller book and is written by Dr. Michael Greger. He is one of the best internationally- recognized lecturer, physician and also the founder of NutritionFacts.org. Michael Greger in his book explains the advantages of foods that are scientifically proven to prevent and reverse diseases. He also explains how lifestyle and nutritional interventions can have the best results than prescription pills and other approaches i.e, pharmaceutical and surgical and let us live healthier lives.
How Not To Die Audiobook – Review And Details:
How Not To Die Audiobook Unabridged, the author reveals the real goal of a diet. Eating right has a profound effect on your health, must make the right decision to choose food as it can prevent unavoidable causes. What you eat today keeps you healthy in the future. The book provides detailed information on the foods that can kill or save us and how the modern diet is playing a role in making people sick. The book also contains Dr Greger’s Daily Dozen, which is a checklist od the foods that we should try to consume on a daily basis.
How Not To Die Audiobook Free is a popular health guidance book written by Dr Michael Greger. The was originally published on December 8, 2015. The book falls under the genre of health guidance. It has a rating of 4.5 Star Rating on Goodreads.
The key points of How Not to Die Audio Book are as follows:
- Preventing the disease is a sage decision than treating it because drugs have side effects and some diseases are irreversible.
- It is better to eat whole food rather than taking supplements because they can’t cover the deficiency or entire effect of whole food. Extracts from supplements have the risk of contaminants and toxicity.
- Remember, only a small portion of the inheritance of the disease is related to genetics, mostly a large portion of disease is under your own control.
- A diet with true and complete nutrition can reverse disease.
- A plant-based and whole-food diet can improve your health and is much important.
About The Author (Michael Greger):
Michael Greger was born on October 25, 1972, and is an American physician, professional speaker, and author. He explains the benefits of whole-food and plant-based food and also explains the harm of eating animal products.
Listen To How Not To Die Audiobook Full Free MP 3:
How Not To Die Mp 3 is a well-known health guide book which is mentioned below in parts. The audiobook includes all the chapters of the book.Listen To Audiobook