12 Rules For Life Audiobook a popular book written by Jordan Peterson which falls under the self-helped books category. Jordan Peterson is a popular Canadian psychologist and psychology professor who has been known for his authority over his field. The book is considered as one of the most top-rated in its genre category and has sold 2 million-plus copies so far. It has also received much recognization which includes Best Seller Book in Canada, UK, and the USA. 12 Rules of life become popular among readers after Jordan Peterson interview with Channel 4 News.
12 Rules For Life Audiobook – Review and Details:
The book was written after Jordan Peterson gets motivated from answering questions on Quora. Jordan Peterson was fond of answering questions on Quora, which motivates him to write about what are the most valuable things that a person should know. Jordan Peterson in his books 12 Rules For Life Audiobook mentions different rules of life which can lead a person to live a happy – healthy life and to achieve his goals and ambitions.
12 Rules For Life is written by Jordan Peterson. The book was originally published on January 16, 2018. Publishers of the book are Allen Lane. The book falls under Self-Help Book genre. It has received many recognitions and awards till yet with over 2 million copies sold. The book is award with best seller book of the year in Canada, USA, and UK.
Book Review and Plot:
12 Rules For Life Audiobook is a popular self-learning book which includes all those does and don’t which have to in order to live a successful life. The book is divided into different chapters, each chapter including different aspects of life. The rules included in this book are not for person-related to any particular, these are general rules which are compiled into a book form to be followed by everyone.
The rules described in this book are related to both help and work. It has given very concepts and logics which are acceptable to the mind. The rules include a psychological change of way of thinking and improving one self.
The 12 Rules described in this book are as following:
- Rule 1 Stand up straight with your shoulders back.
- Rule 2 Treat yourself like you would someone you are responsible for helping.
- Rule 3 Make friends with people who want the best for you.
- Rule 4 Compare yourself with who you were yesterday, not with who someone else is today.
- Rule 5 Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.
- Rule 6 Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.
- Rule 7 Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient).
- Rule 8 Tell the truth – or, at least, don’t lie.
- Rule 9 Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t.
- Rule 10 Be precise in your speech.
- Rule 11 Do not bother children when they are skate-boarding.
- Rule 12 Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.
|Name:||12 Rules For Life Audiobook.|
|Publishing Date:||January 16, 2018.|
part 6 and part 16 are the same…..
Thnx for pointing out. The issue has been fixed
What a wanderful book, I have a hard copy but listen while walking is so enjoyable.. thank you so much for sharing audio book. Is any way to download it?. Please let me know, highly appreciate it.
Is this downlaodable or not? I cannot seem tofigure it out.
Download option will be available soon.
Well that’s good to hear.
could I be notified when a downloadable version is available please? thanks in advance.
there is no audio file for 16. pls fix! thankyou 🙂
I refreshed the page and it is working now. no action needed 🙂